Learn2Esport for schools
Are you a teacher or principal in a school and think that esports should be incorporated into your education? Use the Learn2Esport platform to manage your esports program. Track your students’ progress through our esports curriculum and create your custom courses.
Starting esports at your school
We have many years of experience of esports in schools and can help you with everything you need to start an esports program. Some of the things we can help you with are:
- Recruitment of esports teachers.
- Advising on what equipment you need to run an esports education.
- Inspirational guest lectures with pro players and coaches.
Esport courses connected to the Swedish curriculum
For Swedish schools, we provide content connected to the Swedish curriculum (läroplan) for upper secondary school (gymnasiet). The paths in the esports curriculum fully cover the standards for:
- Physical education and health 1 – specialization (Idrott och hälsa 1 – specialisering)
- Physical education and health 2 – specialization (Idrott och hälsa 2 – specialisering)
To engage students in the regular school subjects, we also provide interdisciplinary content between esports and the courses:
- Programming 1 (Programmering 1)
- Web development 1 (Webbutveckling 1)
- Entrepreneurship (Entreprenörskap)
- Music production 1 (Musikproduktion 1)
Our partnership with Gyoscore gives your school the opportunity to host scouting combines where your students can earn scholarships at American universities.
- Follow each student's progress through a course.
- Create your own custom courses with online and offline activities.
- Use tools such as Game Journals and Game Reviews to help your students reflect on their gaming and analyze their own performance.
- Manage students in groups such as classes, camp participants or teams.
- Use the calendar to set up a practice schedule and invite other people.
What they say
Karwan, a principal at NTI Gymnasiet, explains how they use Learn2Esport to engage students.